Friday, April 10, 2015

A special night on board the Regent Seven Seas Voyager

Thanks to blogger YFL 生活博客 and Miramar Express for giving me a chance to experience a night on the Seven Seas Voyager.

Before we boarded the colossal 54,400 gross-registered tonne ship we were issued a visitors pass.



Inside there was a lavish reception and atrium with classy elevators that serve 10 decks.

I have been on small cruises before but Regent Seven Seas Voyager can accommodate up to 738 guests with penthouse suits on offer as well.
After this visit, I could understand why my expats friends in Hong Kong would fly back to the UK and join their families on cruises.

That night we dined at Prime 7, an All-American steak house.

The ambiance was grand and amazing filled with laughter and people enjoying themselves.
Food was fine and flawless with a good variety and they even had chimmichurri sauce for the steak and the pickled onion with tomato salad brought back lovely memories of school dinners.





After dinner, we visited The pool deck, observation lounge and horizon lounge.





Hopefully when I get a long holiday, I will take this chance to go on a crystal cruise around the UK which will save me hours of driving so that I can visit the places leisurely.

For more details on the Regent Seven Seas Cruises:

Miramar Express
Tel: +852 3960 0388,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...