Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MAVALA MAVADRY Fast drying nail polish finish

I never knew such item existed!!

MAVADRY is a top coat that you put over wet nail varnish and dries the polish in seconds!

While I was looking for a thinner, I came across the MAVADRY, so I bought it as well to try.I couldnt believe it, I tried it over some cheapy nail varnish that doesnt dry and it really worked, and it made the nail varnish shinier and it had a really smooth finish.

It feels like a resin coating!!
The MAVADRY coating was interesting because I accidently dented the surface of my nails, but the coating was elastic and the dent disappeared!
The coating is clear pink in the bottle and had no smell!

Definately worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...