Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Swatch rediscovered

A few years ago, watches from Swatch were really popular but as time went by other brands like Baby G appeared and I forgot about Swatch.

Swatch to me is just different straps and faces paired together.

Anyway, one day I was walked past Swatch and saw these cool flashing heart padlocks which actually made me stop and look at them.




I went in to enquire about the padlock but they were for display only.

If the padlocks were part of THE LOCK OF LOVE FROM SWATCH I would have bought the watch set but it wasn't.

Since I was already there, I had a quick look at their watches and they had digital watches as well.

At the counter, there was jewellery and the rings were really good that I wanted to buy them.
When I got home I browsed the ring collection and it was stunning and there were quite a few that I wanted to buy but unfortunately the most wanted padlock is not on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...