Friday, January 15, 2016

A powerful tiny microphone

I have seen this microphone around but never thought of buying it because I thought you had to install stuff and there are no English instructions.

One day I was just curious so bought it because it only costs $298, the guy said the pictorial instructions were pretty easy which I doubted and you don't need to install any apps for it.

Anyway, I unboxed it and plugged it according to the picture, the audio out from the phone into the microphone and the earphones into the microphone.


There was some difficulty with my phone detecting the headphones but when it detected it, there was a huge interference noise.

I moved the microphone away to reduce interference and I was surprised I could still hear my voice which was picked up from a distance about 60cm away.

Tested it by playing a song and sang to it and it was magic because it worked without any software so you can classify this as a peripheral.

Although you can install apps to record your singing and remove the singer’s voice from the original but I can’t be bothered to try at this stage.

I definitely recommend this gadget for people who are too shy to go singing at Karaokes and this is great gadget for practicing songs to hear your voice without complicated setups and acoustics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...