Thursday, August 31, 2017

[Christophe Robin] Nourish and let your scalp have a breath of fresh air

Our scalps are the most neglected part of the body because it is covered with hair so we just forget about it.
With regular shampoos, they just cleanse the hair and that is it.
Christophe Robin offers a good range of products for the scalp.

I was recommended these products by the hairdresser and thought it was worth trying because as well as scrubbing and cleansing skin, my scalp needs a deep clean too.

Started with the CLEANSING PURIFYING SCRUB WITH SEA SALT which is recommended once a week.
I was really excited about this product because it was my first time using a scalp scrub which is paraben, silicone and colorant free.
It was easy to use, I just applied a tablespoon to my hands and rubbed it on wet scalp, it felt really soothing and comforting to know that the sea salt is a remedy that absorbs any colouring products left on the scalp.
The grains of salt are quite big and coarse as shown on my hand but it feels surprisingly good when massaged onto my scalp.


After drying my hair, my scalp felt fresh and cleaner than before.


Next was the shampoo which I used a few days later, it had a nice scent to start with.


I like the way it has Jujube bark extract which is soothing and has anti dandruff properties, while the Cherry blossom extract moisturizes my hair.

As you can see, my hair is looking good because I applied CHRISTOPHE ROBIN REGENERATING MASK WITH RARE PRICKLY PEAR SEED OIL after using the shampoo which de-tangles my hair instantly and makes it effortless to dry.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Places where you can find these products:
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Fanpage: 10/10 Hope HK
Instagram: 1010hopehk

10/10 HOPE (eslite)
L802, 8/F Eslite,
Hysan Place,
Causeway Bay
Tel: 3419 6772
+++++++
10/10 HOPE (LAB CONCEPT)
LAB CONCEPT, 
Queensway Plaza,
Admiralty
Tel: 59207079
+++++++
10/10 SPACE
Flat B, 1/F Fairview Mansion,
51 Paterson Street,
Causeway Bay
Tel: 35951152
+++++++
QG PRIVATE i SALON
Podium Level 6,
Four Seasons Hotel, 
Central
Tel: 25210070
+++++++
PRIVATE i SALON
3029-3030, Podium level 3,
IFC Mall,
1 Harbour View Street,
Central
Tel: 25264488
+++++++
BRUNEBLONDE SALON
Podium level 6,
Four Seasons Hotel,
Central, 
Tel: 25210070
+++++++
#1010hopehk #ChristopheRobinHK #FreeYourScalp #ExperienceTrueFreshness #PurifyingRange #haircare #ChristopheRobin #hairtreatment #bblogger #blogger #haircare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...