Saturday, September 30, 2017

New Crushed lip colour by Bobbi Brown

I was really excited to attend the launch of Bobbi Brown's New Crushed lip colour at IFC where Jason Chan 陳柏宇 made a guest appearance as a Bobbi Brown staff.



The new lipstick meets the feel of a balm yet loaded with crushed pigments and lip-loving ingredients so it's the ultimate swipe and go formula.
According to BB, it is rich in Vitamins E and C and beeswax, the balmy formula glides on comfortably with a satin matte finish that leaves lips hydrated and kissably soft.

There was a good variety of shades, for me I like it bare or loud so naturally for the nude colours I would choose BARE and on the loud side I would choose the SUNRISE.




At the store, you can test out the shade and they have these acrylic lips which you can put over your lips and see how it looks.



Just for fun, I love giant displays so I had to get a selfie with the huge foundation!

https://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/product/14460/49493/new/crushed-lip-color/fh17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...