Thursday, July 4, 2019

[Review] Impala Holographic Roller Skates in Hong Kong

I never thought I would buy anything from Globe Cabin Hong Kong because I don't Skateboard or anything like that.
But anyway, one day I was walking down that street after eating at a restaurant nearby and these holographic skates caught my eye so I had to get them because I love anything that's HOLOGRAPHIC!!!

As well as holographic, the other colours were nice and they had white, leopard print, pink etc.


I ended up getting two pairs because as a beginner, a fall is imminent so my beautiful holographic skates will be ruined hence I got a white pair as well which will be the mains skates I learn in before I am confident enough to move on to the beauties.

They come in a colourful stylish box.
 As a UK Size 6, I ended up getting the UK Size 7, Eur 39 as their UK6 is on the small size.

The holographic skates are just gorgeous because everything it all goes well together with glittery clear blue wheels, metallic blue laces and the purple lining.


The only complaint was the minor scratch/dent on the side but other than that they were fab.
They feel really comfy because they are padded.

For the time being, I can't review how well these skates skate because I still don't know how to skate yet but hopefully I can learn to skate without having a bad accident!

Globe Cabin Hong Kong
G/F, Tsang Chiu Ho Building, 1-2 Wa On Lane, Sheung Wan

Impala Rollerskates:
https://impalarollerskates.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...