Monday, September 23, 2019

[Fashion] Holographic Butterfly boots

I have always wanted a pair of holographic butterfly boots by Dolls Kill when I found out last year.
Finally found them online so I had to order them.

Without hesitation, I ordered the two holographic silvers and the black glitter which took forever to arrive.

The fur lined holographic had to be my favourite as they were super comfy and not often do you find holographic shoes lined with fur.
The holographic ones were stunning just like the videos and photos.

The black glitter ones are good for that gothic look!

To summarize, they also look gorgeous without the wings as I have always wanted a pair of holographic boots anyway and glittery black combat boots.

There are five colours in the range:
holographic silver
holographic silver lined with fur
black glitter
pastel glitter
iridescent gold clear PVC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...