Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Bathing Lab Exotic haze Swirling bath fizzer by superdrug

The Bathing Lab Exotic haze Swirling bath fizzer looked really good in the box which was lined with holographic card so I bought three of them.
This was my second fizzer following my first from Marks and sparks.
It was a nightmare taking it out from the wrapper because the fizzer was so crumbly that it was already broken when I took it out.
As it was broken, I decided to open a new one for my video and ended up putting both in the bath since they were both out the wrapper.
The results were so disappointing because the star just sunk and stuck to the bath, the broken one fizzed better but overall these fizzers were just disappointing if you watch the video!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...