Sunday, August 7, 2022

DermaV10 Glitter mask [Peel off Face Mask Review]

I don't often do masks but when there is something sparkly and glittery on offer it motivates me.
The earlier versions of glitter masks were really expensive and they come in tubs which means you have to finish it all.
However, in the recent years you can get these individual packs which are more convenient and cheaper.
I have tried a few before but the base is black with glitter and the smell was not to my liking.
Recently spotted the DermaV10 Glitter mask which I did not hesitate to buy because you get two masks in one and there are two colours.
One for the T Zone and the other for the U Zone.
Tried it that evening as soon as I had a moment and I was impressed with the contents as there were holographic stars and silver glitter.
The aroma was to my liking.
Overall, I had fun and bought more as they are only a pound from Poundland!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...