Sunday, January 15, 2012

BED HEAD Tigi Dumb Blonde reconstructor



This is amazing stuff! I went from Black to platinum blonde which took two bleaching sessions at 20 per cent volume or 6% strength, but in between the bleaching sessions, I used this as a conditioner.
Usually people with lighter hair would not need to bleach their hair so extreme, but with the most extreme bleaching I tried this just as a conditioner and it really smoothed out my hair, even my hairdressor was impressed.
Next time I will use it as a hair mask the way it was designed for instead of applying it quickly and washing it off.
Anyway, I love the packaging, especially the holographic label and the smell was heaven, it was tropical with a hint of passionfruit and pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...